The Microsystems Hub supports micro/nanotechnology prototyping by academia and industry, providing cost-effective, low-volume, specialized research/development services in two clean-room facilities – Class 1000 (ISO 6) and Class 100 (ISO 5). Instruments can be operated by MH technicians, or directly by users after training.
AT THIS FACILITY:
- ISO 6 (Class 1000) Clean Room
- ISO 5 (Class 100) Clean Room
- Polyproylene and Stainless Steel Wet-Decks
- Various Coating Devices (including spin-coater and sputter-coater)
- Integrated Circuit/Silicon Wafer Development and Testing Resources
- Photolithography Resources