The Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering’s suite of instruments for chemical analysis and materials characterization. These instruments are available for use by all researchers, and are supported by a dedicated research technician.
AT THIS FACILITY:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICP-OES)
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) Analyzer
- Laser Diffraction Particle Size Analyzer
- Thermogravimetric Analyzer (TGA)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) with Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS)
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC)