As the Associate Director, Portfolio Management – UCeed, Curtis will work closely with the UCeed and Innovate Calgary teams and start-up clients, including those in fellowship programs and all UCeed investees. Curtis has over thirty years of industry experience and combined experience in investment and commercial banking, with the most recent years focused primarily on start-up and early-stage entity corporate development and finance.
Expertise and background:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Professional Designation, CFA Institute
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan
- Managing Director, Revenant Capital & Consulting
- SVP, Corporate Development (CFO), Crux Operations Control Management Ltd.
- Investment Advisory Committee Member, Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee of Alberta
- Past Member, Foothills Medical Centre Fund Development Council, Calgary Health Foundation