With a decade of experience supporting the commercialization of early-stage technologies, Nima combines his understanding of science and engineering with knowledge of intellectual property, licensing, and business to devise commercialization strategies for life science companies. Nima runs the Life Sciences Innovation Hub at the University of Calgary and is a strong advocate for the life sciences sector in Alberta.
Expertise and background:
- University of Calgary Alumnus (Ph.D., Medical and Molecular Genetics)
- Master’s Degree (Medicine and Dentistry, Cell Biology), University of Alberta
- B.Sc. (Honours), Molecular Genetics, University of Alberta
- Licensing, Intellectual Property Valuation and Patent Strategy
- Commercialization Strategy