As the Associate Director of Business Development for the Life Sciences Innovation Hub, Nima oversees the incubator space for the LSI Hub. He is the main point of contact for companies looking to access the shared labs and equipment available at the LSI Hub. He draws upon his extensive experience in health sciences and research commercialization to drive research from bench side to bedside.
Expertise and background:
- University of Calgary Alumnus (Ph.D., Medical and Molecular Genetics)
- Master’s Degree (Medicine and Dentistry, Cell Biology), University of Alberta
- B.Sc. (Honours), Molecular Genetics, University of Alberta
- Licensing, Intellectual Property Valuation and Patent Strategy
- Commercialization Strategy