As Legal Counsel for UCeed, Mel provides legal advice and services to UCeed’s multiple early-stage investment funds. She advises on a wide range of legal, operational, and strategic issues, with a focus on technology-based commercial transactions, social innovation and start-up technology companies.
Expertise and Background:
- Associate Lawyer, McLeod Law LLP
- J.D., University of Calgary
- B.A., Political Science, University of Calgary
- B.A., Development Studies, University of Calgary
- Executive Fundraising Committee Member, Heart Home Network