As the Venture Manager for the Elevate IP Program, Layla will increase accessibility, awareness, and support for intellectual property acquisition across Alberta. Working directly with entrepreneurs and service providers, Layla works to:
1. Educate: Educate startups and BAIs on IP to increase the accessibility of IP support and encourage the exchange of best practices.
2. Empower: Empower underrepresented groups by offering IP support to foster equitable accessibility and inclusivity.
3. Elevate: Elevate Alberta startups through enhanced IP support tailored to individual needs to enable rapid scaling and sustainable growth.
Expertise and background:
- Bachelor of Management, International Management — University of Lethbridge
- Program Coordinator, Agility Program