As the Director for the ElevateIP, Kevin works to increase the quality of the intellectual property that powers Alberta’s start-up ecosystem. To do this, ElevateIP creates programs and partnerships that build access to IP expertise across the province. Kevin receives direction from Innovate Calgary’s partner, Economic Development Lethbridge (EDL), to ensure that the programs have a provincial impact to the benefit of all Albertans, including specific historically excluded groups such as Indigenous communities, women, newcomers, and rural/remote entrepreneurs.
Expertise and background:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Development of Information Systems – University of Saskatchewan
- Director, Plug and Play Alberta
- Advisor, Platform Calgary
- Business Development Advisor, Calgary Innovation Coalition
- Board Member, Digital Alberta