As a Senior Innovation Manager for Life & Medical Sciences, Chris performs a detailed analysis of university technologies to assess technical merits, patentability, and commercial potential. He works with researchers to identify promising innovations and help them translate their ideas and innovations into practice.
Experience and background include:
- PhD, Biology, University of New Brunswick
- Masters, Biology, Western University
- MBA, University of Victoria
- Post Doc, Rutgers Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
- VP Academic Partnerships, Systems Oncology LLC, Scottsdale AZ (diligence and in-licensing)
- CEO, Environmental Proteomics NB Inc.