As the Business and Data Analyst, Bradley helps advance the organization through ongoing business initiatives, IT related projects, and metrics reporting. Bradley also provides guidance and support to startup companies to help them grow and progress through their respective startup development phases.
Expertise and Background:
- B.Mgt., Accounting, University of Lethbridge
- Business Administration Diploma, Marketing Management, Mount Royal College
- Business Analyst, TechTye Inc.
- Payout Well Analyst, Husky Energy
- Financial Lead, Energy Resources Conservation Board (ERCB)
- Project Control Analyst, Energy Resources Conservation Board (ERCB)
- Fundraising and Development Coordinator, JDRF Canada
- Assessment Assistant, City of Calgary