As the Business Analyst for the Life Sciences Innovation Hub, Bradley is responsible for managing a portfolio of life science startup companies, providing market, technology and intellectual property analysis and support.
Expertise and Background:
- B.Mgt., Accounting, University of Lethbridge
- Business Administration Diploma, Marketing Management, Mount Royal College
- 8+ years experience relating to analysis, project management and entrepreneurship, within the private, public and non-profit sectors
- Business Analyst, TechTye Inc.
- Payout Well Analyst, Husky Energy
- Financial Lead, Energy Resources Conservation Board (ERCB)
- Project Control Analyst, Energy Resources Conservation Board (ERCB)
- Fundraising and Development Coordinator, JDRF Canada
- Assessment Assistant, City of Calgary