As the Lab Manager, Molecular Biology, Alla is responsible for managing the operations of the shared lab space while acting as the safety and compliance officer for all procedures within the lab.
Expertise and Background:
- University of Calgary Alumnus (Certificate in Professional Management)
- MSc (with Excellence), Molecular Biology and Cytogenetics, Tomsk State University
- BBA, Economics and Business Management, Novosibirsk State University
- Extensive experiences in methods of molecular biology ranging from purification of enzymes, collidial gold labelling of antibodies for electron microscopy, to gene expression analysis, and targeting editing of genome
- 15+ publications in molecular biology, cancer, and stem cell research
- Expertise in operations, finance, project, and facility management