Join us on October 26 at the Founders Lunch Series to gain valuable insights into effective branding, cutting-edge marketing techniques, and successful go-to-market strategies tailored to your startup. We have invited industry experts, seasoned entrepreneurs, and startup advisors to share their experiences, domain expertise, industry insights, and best practices on how to build a brand and bring it to the market.
- Valuable insights on branding, marketing, and go-to-market strategies
- Expert advice from industry professionals and entrepreneurs
- Practical knowledge for building and launching a successful brand
- Tracy Posadowski, CMO at IrisCX, Founder at Rundlewood
- Clark Lai, CEO at Motiv
- Arleigh Vasconcellos, Founder & Managing Director at The Agency
- David Cree, Startup Advisor at Platform Calgary
This event is a part of the Founders Lunch Series’ monthly events that aim to empower and support entrepreneurs. Presented by Innovate Calgary, this dynamic platform connects entrepreneurs, fosters knowledge sharing, and inspires collaboration. Be a part of this transformative experience to expand your network, learn from industry leaders, and confidently navigate your entrepreneurial journey.
Lunch will be provided.