Carbon Engineering has had an exceptional trajectory, steered by extraordinary leadership. Recently acquired by Occidental Petroleum (Oxy) for more than $1B, Carbon Engineering was born at the University of Calgary — the top research-based startup creator in Canada.
Join Innovate Calgary and the University of Calgary on YYC Innovation Week’s Energy Day to hear more about the Carbon Engineering journey from founder David Keith. Then dive into the topic with a panel of experts from academia, the investment community, industry and government to explore what is required to accelerate the development of research-based clean tech in Canada.
- David Keith, Founder, Carbon Engineering
- Jane Ritchie, Carbon Engineering
- Brandy Kinkead, Co-founder, Aryton Energy
- Doug Beach, CDL:Rockies Mentor and Chair of the Board, Eavor Technologies Inc.
- John Wilson, President and CEO, Innovate Calgary
- Steve Larter, Associate Vice President, Innovation, University of Calgary