W21C is a research and innovation centre based in the University of Calgary’s O’Brien Institute for Public Health and the Calgary Zone of Alberta Health Services. The centre conducts health systems research to improve patient safety & quality of care. The W21C interdisciplinary research team supports academic faculty, clinicians, non-profits, and companies by providing evidence, feedback, and validation services.
AT THIS FACILITY:
- Consulting: experimental design, study design, etc.
- Clinical trial design, coordination, and simulation
- Patient/participant recruitment and screening
- Specimen collection/processing
- Ethics & regulatory application and submission
- Grant writing, data analysis, and more