As an Innovation Manager for Medical and Life Sciences, Megha works with University of Calgary researchers to manage intellectual property and commercialization of health and medical sciences technologies. In this role, Megha is responsible for performing intellectual property assessments, patent filing, market research and analysis, and negotiating license agreements with industry partners for the commercialization of UCalgary-based inventions.
Expertise and background:
- PhD, Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Alberta
- MSc, Microbiology, MS University, India
- Technology Management Officer, TEC Edmonton
- Research Executive, Intas Biopharmaceuticals, India
- Sponsorship Manager and Board Member (volunteer), Women in Science Engineering and Research (WiSER)