As the Manager, Engagement & Partnerships for IMPACT, Kevin is responsible for the establishment and oversight of the IMPACT quality management process for ventures, and assists with the regulatory approval of products. He also supports business development activities including market assessment, strategy, and securing funding opportunities. Kevin leverages his experience acquired in a variety of environments spanning new ventures, multinational pharmaceutical, and industry accelerators to ensure IMPACT offers the best possible support for the commercialization of new products.
Expertise and background:
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Certification
- MBA, Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta
- MSc., Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Alberta
- Certified in GMP and GCP, with experience in early-stage clinical trials and pilot studies
- More than 5 years of progressive experience identifying and implementing new processes and technologies in the biotech sector