As the Director of the Social Innovation Hub, Jordana leads Innovate Calgary’s social innovation portfolio. She helps provide strategic direction for researchers and entrepreneurs who seek to use market approaches to achieve impact within the communities they serve. Jordana also leads Innovate Calgary’s social entrepreneur programming and spearheads the UCeed Social Impact Fund. She is committed to seeing capital work differently and embraces the principles of radical generosity (SheEO) and is a member of Local Investing YYC, SheEO activator.
Expertise and background:
- BA (Joint Honours), Political Science and Economic Development, McGill University
- Director, Artistri Sud, Montreal, South America
- Operations Manager, American Eagle Outfitters, Edmonton
- Co-Founder, Seeds of Conscious Capitalism, Montreal
- Emerging Markets Fellow, BioLite, New York