As the Associate Innovation Manager, Science and Engineering, Joanna works with University of Calgary researchers to perform detailed assessments for patentability, market potential, and the commercialization aspects of various Science and Engineering related technologies developed at the University of Calgary.
Expertise and background:
- Ph.D., Biomass-based Renewable Energy, University of British Columbia
- Bioenergy and Biofuels Instructor, University of British Columbia
- Educational Manager, University of British Columbia
- CFREF Postdoc Researcher, Global Research Initiative, University of Calgary
- Mitacs Industrial Postdoc Researcher, UBC & Renewable Energy, St1 Oy, Finland