As a Senior Innovation Manager for Clinical and Social Innovation, Jerome supports Innovate Calgary’s social innovation portfolio. He champions commercialization and knowledge translation of the numerous research-derived innovations by students, researchers, and entrepreneurs. This includes conducting innovation presentations, capacity building with new business start-ups, and contributing to Innovate Calgary’s EDI goals and strategies. He develops and maintains relationships with key partners and stakeholders across the innovation ecosystem.
Expertise and Background:
- Certificate, Community Economic Development, Mount Royal University
- Master of Environmental Studies, Youth Development and Community Health, York University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Business Communications, Ryerson University
- Systems Leadership Fellow, Positive Deviants, Wolf Willow Institute
- Central Zone Health Promotion Facilitator, Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Steward Representative, Social Innovation Canada