As the Interim Community Manager, Strategy and Engagement for the Social Innovation Hub, Chantal leads all things community activation within the Social Innovation Hub with a focus on member experience. This involves managing communications, hosting events, and overseeing related programs and services. She builds relationships with members, strategic partners, and other key stakeholders to create a dynamic and interconnected ecosystem of social innovators within Innovate Calgary and beyond.
Expertise and background:
- BComm in Marketing and a BA in Sociology with Distinction
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Marketing and Communications Lead, Innovate Calgary
- Communications and Events Specialist, My GradSkills, University of Calgary
- Digital Media Coordinator, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Calgary
- Project Manager, Bringing Power to Truth