As the Venture Manager for the Elevate IP, Brandy will support the Alberta ecosystem in developing awareness, strategy, and implementation of Intellectual Property for small businesses across Alberta.
Expertise and background:
- Master’s in Social Impact with a focus on assessment tools for social innovation (Claremont Lincoln University)
- Certified Expert Design Thinker with a focus on business creativity (IDEO)
- Previously managed the Agility Program at the University of Lethbridge, bringing experiential learning to life for students
- Previously consulted with Ground Floor Labs with a concentration on rural and purpose-led organizations
- Mentor for BIPOC Foundation & board member for the Rocky Mountain Book Award Society (2021-2022)