As an Analyst for the New Ventures team, Bharat works closely with UCalgary and community-based startups to help drive success. Having experienced exacerbating social, ecological, and economic challenges growing up in 6 countries before moving to Canada, Bharat is passionate about using his education to support impact investment, social entrepreneurship, and purposeful capitalism. During his undergraduate experience, Bharat worked on innovative pro-bono projects ranging from impact measurement, regulatory analysis, CRM implementation, design thinking, go-to-market strategy, and financial modeling.
Expertise and Background:
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of British Columbia
- specialization in Finance, concentration in Sustainability and Social Impact
- Business Development Associate, Silverberry Group.
- Business & Financial Analyst, Rockstart Impact.
- Consultant, 180DC
- Fellow 21/22′, Propel Impact