As the Front Desk and LSIH Coordinator, Life Sciences Innovation (LSI) Hub, Alessandro is responsible for providing client-facing services at the LSI Hub. In addition to managing guest services, Alessandro assists in coordinating and administrating the facility management in the day-to-day operations of the LSI Hub.
Expertise and background:
- BSc, Biology, specializing in Biomedical Laboratory Technologist Techniques, University of Eastern Piedmont “Amedeo Avogadro”, Italy
- Alessandro has worked in various labs such as Biochemistry, Anatomy Pathology, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacy, and Research.
- Diploma, Environmental Technologist, SAIT Polytechnic
- Is familiar with environmental laws and regulations in Canada
- Parks Assistant; Landscaping Technician Community Greening at the City of Edmonton
- Project Coordinator at SAIT Polytechnic
- Volunteered with non-profit organizations such as Student Energy, Fuse Collective at the University of Calgary, Young Professionals Energy, Environmental Connecting Professionals, Platform Calgary, GDG Cloud Calgary, PAIE (Professional Access Into Employment) program at the Toronto Region Conservation Authority, and with the SAIT Board of Directors as a Student member of SAIT Polytechnic.