As the Associate Director of Science & Engineering, Tony Wigglesworth is responsible for managing a portfolio of new technologies and discoveries in material sciences, clean tech, and medical devices.
Expertise and background:
- Ph.D., Chemistry, Simon Fraser University
- NSERC Postdoctoral Fellow, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
- Corporate Research and Development, Xerox Research Centre of Canada
- Expertise in Printed Electronics and Additive Manufacturing
- US Patent Holder (43 Patents)
- Publisher of over 10 peer-reviewed articles