As the Director, Special Projects, Sue Delesalle is responsible for the overall management of the Life Sciences Innovation Hub's (LSI Hub) finances, building operations, and tenant experience. Sue also works with the broader University Research Park (URP) team to provide strategic guidance on the integration of the LSI Hub within the URP strategy and on identifying future opportunities for the park.
Expertise and background:
- Over 10 years of experience in innovation and technology commercialization
- Chartered Professional Accountant, CPA
- Bachelor of Business Economics, Brock University
- Senior Project Manager, University of Calgary
- Chief Financial Officer, Innovate Calgary/Calgary Technologies Inc.
- Controller, Calgary Technologies Inc.
- Financial Accounting Manager, Bayer CropScience
- Former Board member, Direct-C Ltd.
- Former Board member, Rocsol Technologies Inc.