As the Director, Seed Funds, Peter's role is to manage and develop seed funds at Innovate Calgary by working closely with fund investors and contributors, innovation system partners, and the University of Calgary. In addition to his strong background in knowledge transfer and commercialization, Peter has significant experience in all facets of startup and early stage company development, including financing and investing.
Expertise and background:
- Masters of Business Administration, Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of British Columbia
- Director, Corporate Development, Evolution Engineering Inc.
- CEO & President, Oil Field Exchange (acquired by Evolution Engineering)
- Co-Founder & Director of Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Zephyr Sleep Technologies Inc.
- Acting President & CEO, University Technologies International Inc.
- Chairman of the Board, Nōwn POS Director, Castagra Products Inc.