As the Innovation Manager, Medical & Life Sciences and Industry Engagement, Lin Tang works with University of Calgary researchers and industry to develop, facilitate and manage strategic partnerships.
Expertise and background:
- PhD, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, University of Calgary
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Calgary
- Lab Instructor, Frontiers in Reproduction, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, USA
- Technology Analyst, Innovate Calgary
- Special Project Analyst, Office of Vice President (Research), University of Calgary