As the Senior Administrator for the IMPACT program, Kelly supports Dr. Derek Exner in the development, strategic planning, and governance for the IMPACT program, including program advertising, event planning, and marketing material creation.
As Senior Administrator within Life Sciences Innovation Hub, Kelly provides assistance and support to the Director, Special projects.
Expertise and background:
- Over 15 years of Professional Executive Assistance experience in Oil & Gas, supporting CEO's, Vice Presidents, Professors, and Board Directors
- Business Administration/Administration Professional
- Certificate - Leadership Essentials for Emergent Leaders
- Certificate - Managing Multiple Priorities, Objectives and Deadlines
- Certificate - High Impact Business Writing/Business Reports
- Certificate - Communication with Impact
- Executive Assistant, Innovate Calgary and Calgary Technologies Inc.
- Executive Assistant, Newalta
- Executive Assistant, Tervita