BSc, MBA (Candidate)
As the Business Analyst for the Life Sciences Innovation Hub, Chelsea is responsible for managing a portfolio of life science startup companies, providing market, technology and intellectual property analysis and support.
Expertise and background:
- University of Calgary alumnus (BSc, Biochemistry)
- Master of Business Administration (in progress), Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary
- Institutional Programs Officer, Research Services, University of Calgary
- Five years of progressive experience in project management, business support and development, and specialist advising
- Active involvement with scale-up ventures through Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) - Rockies