As the Community Engagement Coordinator for the Life Sciences Innovation Hub, Chantal coordinates events and communications to bring together Calgary’s life science innovation community, including potential members, companies, researchers, service providers, and more.
Expertise and background:
- BComm in Marketing and a BA in Sociology with Distinction
- Certificate in Graphic Design (to be completed 2021)
- Communications and Events Specialist, My GradSkills, University of Calgary
- Digital Media Coordinator, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Calgary
- Membership Committee Volunteer, The Jamaican Canadian Association of Alberta
- Member and Technology Coordinator, The International Association of Business Communicators